V.Bellini:Capuleti i Montecchi:Giulietta:Eccomi in lieta vesta…Oh quante volte ti chiedo
Furtas Tatiana – the opera and concert singer (soprano), prizewinner of the competitions of international, All-Russian and republic levels.
Graduated from the Chuvash State Teachers’ Training University named after Yakovlev, the faculty of Music (Russia, Cheboksary), Nizhniy Novgorod Conservatory named after Glinca (a first class honors degree) (Russia, Nizhniy Novgorod), post-graduate course of the Chuvash State Teachers’ Training University named after Yakovlev (Russia, Cheboksary).
Since 2002 till 2009 – the soloist of the Chuvash State Opera and Ballet Theatre (Russia, Cheboksary). For this period, Tatiana Furtas performed the following parts: Susanna ("Wedding of Figaro" by W.A. Mozart), Madame Hertz ("Theater Director" W.A. Mozart), Serafina ("The Bell" by G. Donizetti), Oscar ("Iolanta" by P. Tchaikovsky), Adele ("The Bat" by J. Strauss), Arsen ("The Gypsy Baron" by J. Strauss), Stassi ("Silva" by I. Kalman), Juliet ( "Count von Luxembourg" by F. Lehar), Marie ("Mr. X" I. Kalman) etc.
Took part in the International opera festivals in Cheboksary, Syktyvkar (Russia)
Took part in the different levels’ competitions:
- the prizewinner of the Soloists and vocal ensembles Republic competition (Russia, Cheboksary, 1994);
- the prizewinner of the Russian festival of the folk art «Victory salute» (Russia, Cheboksary, 1995);
- the third degree prizewinner in the nomination «Professional» of the First Republic festival-competition «My soul is romance» (Russia, Cheboksary, 1997);
- the diploma merit of the II Independent International opera singers’ competition (Russia, Moscow, 2010);
- the third degree prizewinner of the XIV International music competition «Pietro Argento» in the category «Opera singing» (Italy, Gioia del Colle, 2011);
- the third degree prizewinner of the XVI International Music Competition «EUTERPE» in the category «Solisti VOCE» (Italy, Corato, 2014);
- finalist оf the II International Opera Competition «Jole de Maria» (Italy, Monterotondo, 2014).
In 2013 participated in the master class of Professor "Academy of La Scala" in Milan, leading soloist of the theater "La Scala" coloratura soprano Luciana Serra and took a two-week overseas training courses vocal operatic roles under the direction of Professor Milan Conservatory Delphi Menekuchchi (Italy, Montalto Ligure, 2013). Attended masterclasses in Italy with pianist André Gallo and soprano Alda Caiello (Italy, Lugnano, 2015). In 2015 she also took private lessons from teachers of vocal chamber music in Germany, particularly with Professor Rudi Spring, professor for German Lieder at the High School of Music (Germany, Munich, 2016). Held vocal courses under the direction of Katarina and Theodor Korese (Austria, Vienna, 2016).
Has an active concert activity (in Russia and abroad). She held concerts in Italy (Milano, Foggia, San Remo, Diana Marina, Scheggino, Lugnano di Teverina, Foggia), Germany (Munich, Dresden, Cobourg), in France (Strasbourg, Marseille), in Austria (Vienna), Thailand (Bangkok, Champhon).
Repertoire includes arias from operas and operettas, songs, romances and poems for voice and piano by Italian, German, Russian, French and Czech composers, performed in their original languages, songs from popular movies, songs in style «classical-crossover».